Friday 13 March 2015

[TOP] Happy Fathers day whatsapp images,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp text messages

Posted by Unknown
fathers day images
whatsapp fathers day images


Dear, I just wanted to say that I love you and hope that you have a great Father's Day. I really hope that one day we will be having Fathers Day with a new baby. I can't wait that's my dream. Once again I love you and thank you for loving me and being such a great daddy.
fathers day whatsapp messages

You may also like: 

Hey Dad, Love u so much.. however far from u but still i know u r always there for me as before. I remember all those days which we spend together happily. I know u r busy, even I m also but yet I missu so much & don't think i forget this day bcoz u r only the person who taught me how to live life & how to fight against problems in your life.... thanks dad...thank u so much....I LOVE YO
happy fathers day facebook messages


Grandpa You’re The One,Grandpa You’re The Very Best,You’re A Lot Of Fun, When I Need Someone To Care, Grandpa You’re The One, You’re Always In A Real Good Mood,I’m Happy When You’re With Me, I Love You, And I Always Will,You’re The Best Grandpa That Could Be, Happy Father’s Day Grandpa.happy fathers day quotes
fathers day images
fathers day wallpapers

fathers day images
fathers day pics


Dearest Papa,Thank you making me laugh even when i was sad! Thank you for being that shining light in my darkest night! Thank You for encouraging me to waive a new dream each morning, Thank you for always being there for me in my sad days and also, the happy once..! Yes, i owe all that to you, You're my SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and SPIDER MAN. Yes Daddy, You're my BEST MAN! Happy Fathers' Day! Love You Always Your Little Babyfathers day quotes

Hi Dad,You are the best. I love you so much. I don't think that even if I searched the world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful, as hardworking as you. I love you. Happy Father's Day Dad!happy fathers day sms


fathers day images
whatsapp fathers day pics

fathers day images
facebook fathers day images
also check

happy new year 2016 images

happy new year 2016 pic 

happy new year wallpaper 2016

happy new year images


Thanks for being there Through the tears, Through the laughter Even through the dirty diapers.HappyFather's Day!fathers day sms

Happy Fathers Day means I Thank U I Love U U r d best dad & my best friend Today is ur day Lets celebrate it 2gether Happy Father's Day **fathers day facebook sms**

Like a potter You made me from naught To my soul Joy you brought So much to me you taught Dad, thanks a lot To you I jot A Happy Father's Day!twitter fathers day messages

No one’s Father is so sweet, Your kind ways just can’t be beat, I Love you in a big way, Wish you a very Happy Father’s Day.fathers day quotes


fathers day images
fathers day snapchat images

fathers day images
fathers day facebook images


Dad you are never wrong The only time you are wrong Is when you think, I forgot about you. Love you Dad! Have a Grand Father's Day.fathers day messages

I'm blessed to have u as my father. On this special day, I would like to thank u 4 everything. You are my hero Dad.I Love You.Happy Fathers Day! facebook fathers day messages

Happy, Happy Happy Father's Day! No one has a father so sweet Your kind ways just cant be beat Happy Happy Happy Father's Day I love you in a big big way!fathers day whatsapp messages


fathers day quotes
facebook fathers day images
also check
beautiful good morning images

good morning images with love

good morning love images

good morning pics for whatsapp sharing

I love you so much,I wish I could prove it to you.I don't know where to start,all I want to do is prove that I can do all I wish for and all you wish for me to do.I also want to prove that I can put my way through to the next level.If so it be, may god help me and you and see you through. I sent this song though Father's Day is on third Sunday of June. I believe I have not been living up to your expectations. I hope you keep on praying for me.Have a pleasant and wonderful day.fathers day messages

2 comments :